This project resides on a 1 ½ acre plot that slopes up to a promontory, overlooking Little Bay to the west on Anguilla’s north coast. There are two separate modern luxury villas of 3,000-4,000 square feet each that include indoor-outdoor living space, four bedrooms with a detached office/guest area, and site amenities including a tennis court, a viewing pavilion and a cliff top pool and deck area.
Project Status: Built
75 Broad Street, Little Bay, 10004, Anguilla
- Lee Skolnick: Lee H. Skolnick Architecture + Design Partnership
- Photographer: James Wilkins
- Local Architect/Construction Manager: Richards Architecture Development & Survey Co., Ltd.
- Construction Manager: Dick Construction
- Contractor: Jeff Carty
- MEP Engineer: Martin Contracting
- Structural Engineer: Gilsanz, Murray, Steficek, Inc.
- Civil Engineer, Landcape: Craig Collins International
- Electrical Contractor: Gavin Richards
- Window Suppliers: EFCO, Royale & Schuco Windows,
- Solar Energy Consultant: Craig Overmiller
- Building Inspector: Vincent Proctor
- Kitchens: New York Loft
- Pool Lift Manufacturer: Aquatic Access, Inc.
- Elevator Manufacturer: Cemco Lift Elevator Systems
- Landscape Contractor: Island Landscape Irrigation