InForm Information Display Systems use a series of unique aluminum extrusions, high quality castings and other standard elements as building blocks for large public display systems that can incorporate multiple LCD monitors. Forms+Surfaces offers a series of standard assembly layouts; custom designs are also available to meet unique requirements. InForm’s modular approach allows individual units to be scaled up or down to suit the needs of different areas in the airport while maintaining design consistency throughout the facility. Applications include Multi-User Flight Infor- mation Display Systems (MUFIDS), Electronic Visual Display Systems (EVIDS), Baggage Information Display Systems (BIDS), Gate Information Display Systems (GIDS), Ramp Information Display Systems (RIDS), Visual Messaging Systems (VMS) and Emergency Messaging Systems (EMS).
• Standard mast heights to 10 feet; custom heights up to 20 feet available
• Choice of floor-to-ceiling mount, floor-only mount or ceiling-only mount
• Variety of specialized components including mast-to-mast electronic raceways, CPU enclosures, duplex outlets and data receptacles
• Illuminated or non-illuminated signage options
• Tubular stainless steel bumper rails
• Open structure enhances visibility in security-conscious environments
• Choice of standard assembly layouts; custom designs also available to meet unique requirements