Armstrong World Industries, Inc. is a global leader in the design and manufacture of floors, ceilings and cabinets with a focus on innovation, design and environmental sustainability. In 2009, Armstrong’s consolidated net sales totaled approximately $2.8 billion. Based in Lancaster, PA, Armstrong operates 35 plants in nine countries and has approximately 10,200 employees worldwide.
Armstrong markets the most extensive portfolio of residential and commercial floor products available – hardwood, laminate, linoleum, vinyl sheet and tile, ceramic and BioBased Tile¨ — under the brand names Armstrong¨, Bruce¨ and Robbins¨. The company’s global acoustical ceiling and suspension systems business is 90 percent commercial – offices, healthcare, education, retail, transportation and other segments – and 10 percent residential. Armstrong makes cabinetry for single-family and multi-family builders and remodelers in the U.S.
Established in 1860, Armstrong is celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2010.
- Home Magazine 2007 American Building Products Awards , Armstrongª Locking Hardwood.
- Building Products Magazine 2006 MVP AWARD, Armstrongª Locking Hardwood.
- Remodeling Magazine, 2006 Readers Choice Award, Bruce¨ Hardwood Floors.
- Builder Magazine 2006 Brand Use Study, Wood Flooring: Bruce¨ Hardwood Flooring. Tops in Brand Familiarity; Quality, Brand Used in Past Two Years; Brand Used Most.
- 2005 ADEX Platinum Award from Design Journal Magazine, Bruce¨ American Originalsª collection.
- Home Channel News 2005 Golden Hammer Award, (fourth consecutive year).Bruce¨ Hardwood Floors, Gold level, highest-level award in the product category Home Decor, Hard Surface Flooring.
- Floor Covering Weekly, 2005 Dealer’s Choice Award-Hardwood, Bruce¨ Turlington American Exotics.
Lancaster2500 Columbia Ave. (17603) P.O. Box 3001
Lancaster, PA 17604
tel: +1 717 397 0611
fax: +1 717 396 6332