To ensure that architects and designers choose patterns and attachments that are compatible upon installation, Cambridge provides a simple user-friendly process which effectively integrates every aspect of a metal fabric system for its intended application.
To ensure that you specify the right Cambridge Architectural solution appropriate for your specific application and design vision, it’s important to specify your solution following these easy steps:
1. Identify an application category – Determine which application category best matches your needs:
- LandscapeInteriors – creates and sculpts space, clads walls, ceilings, columns, doors and counters
- MeshDefense – provides safety, security or protection from high winds
- Meshellaneous – custom applications for your project
- MeshFX – delivers elements of corporate identity using light, etching or painting
- Parkade – architectural mesh cladding material for open parking structures
- Solucent – shades sun, reduces light pollution
2. Select an attachment compatible with your solution – An attachment is how the metal fabric is installed and its installed appearance. Solutions compatible with the attachment are noted with the above symbols.
3. Choose a metal fabric pattern compatible with your attachment – The metal fabric pattern is what the weave looks like and how it behaves. Solutions compatible with the mesh are noted with the above symbols.
We’re open to your ideas – Even if you have a specific customized requirement, Cambridge Architectural will work with you to meet your needs.