Preassembled Bison Wood Deck Tiles are constructed from select cut Brazilian hardwoods: Ipê and Massaranduba FSC® Certified (FSC-C013454), which have been harvested in an environmentally responsible method.
- Roof pavers on deck pedestals
- Modular decking
- Decking on joist
- Decks on-grade (on ground)
- Decks over cracked concrete patios
- Decks on streets, curbsides & parking lots
Bison Wood Deck Tiles are…
- Three times harder than Red Oak
- Class A Fire Rated
- Highly durable and long-lasting
- Low maintenance
Bison Wood Tiles are ideal for blending the beauty and upscale appearance of real wood. They are commercial grade, constructed with stainless steel screws and can be periodically treated with oil to preserve and enhance their original color or left untreated to develop a natural aged finish.